- Click here for a map of Garage Sales in Hutto for this week.
Guidelines for Holding a Garage Sale
There is No permit required, however the guidelines below apply:
- All Garage Sales must be between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm.
- Each occupant is allowed one Garage Sale every six months.
- The City of Hutto will publish your Garage Sale on our website, but in order to advertise your garage sale online, we must receive you notification request no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday prior to the Garage Sale.
- No more than 3 signs at a maximum of four square feet may be posted. Signs cannot be posted in the public right of way. All signs must be removed by 5:00 pm at the end of the last day of the Garage Sale.
- No Garage Sale shall be conducted for a period exceeding three consecutive calendar days.
- No person other than the occupant of the address shall conduct the Garage Sale.
- Suggestions for placement of signs - Flower Bed of Subdivision Entrance Sign, 10 Feet from the curb of residential streets.
- Please do not place signs on stop signs, light poles or in any type of right of way. If you do, you are subject to a fine.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.