Hutto Parks and Recreation is committed to increasing the quality of life and the well being of its citizens. Through our beautiful parks, trails, events, athletic leagues and programs we hope to provide something for everyone. Explore this page to learn more about what Parks and Recreation has to offer!
Follow Parks and Recreation, Downtown Hutto and the City of Hutto on Facebook for up-to-date info on what's happening in our community.
Hutto Parks and Recreation Downtown Hutto The City of Hutto
Parks and Recreation News
Park Kids Summer Camp 2019 - Registration Now Open! Click here.
Parks Kids Summer Camp is for children ages 5-12 years old. During the week campers participate in a variety of fun games and activities such as wacky science projects, arts and crafts, and more. Weekly events include a field trip, movie day, swimming day, and a trip to the library. Campers will need to bring their own sack lunch and water bottle. Each camper will receive a camp T-Shirt at the beginning of the week. Camp location is at Hutto Elementary.
- $120 per week per child (resident)
- $130 per week per child (non-resident)
- Early Drop Off - $10 | Late Pick Up - $10
- Main: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Early Drop Off: 7:00 am to 9:00 am
- Late Pick Up: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Week 1 | June 10 | Playland Skate Center
- Week 2 | June 17 | Wonder World Cave and Park
- Week 3 | June 24 | Jump Party USA
- Week 4 | July 1 | Mel's Lane Bowling
- Week 5 | July 8 | Sweet Eats Fruit Farm
- Week 6 | July 15 | Science Mill
- Week 7 | July 22 | Rock N River
- Week 8 | July 29 | Hawaiian Falls Waco
Youth Track and Field
The Hutto Track and Field Club has been "running" for several years now and shown a lot of success from it's participants. The track club runs from late spring through mid-summer and consists of 3 practices a week, a weekly mini-meet, circuit meets, and the regional and state meets put on by TAAF. All skill levels are welcome as our coaches will teach correct form and skills to be successful in track and field. Practices are split with the younger participants training earlier in the afternoon and the older participants in the evening with a longer practice session.
- 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U divisions available
- Ages 5-10 practice at 5:30 pm | Ages 11-18 at 6:30 pm
- Team Meeting | Cottonwood Creek Elementary School | 6:30pm
- Circuit Meet | Hutto High School | June 21 from 4 to 10 pm
- Registration now open! Click Here
NEW! Athletic Facility Rental Application
The Parks and Recreation Department will now be requiring Rental Applications for all Athletic Facilities. You can find this application online under 'Rental Directory' on the left hand side of this page. Once filled, you may submit the application online or bring in person to the office. Please note, all applications will be reviewed first come first serve by the Parks office before payment will be processed.