Duties of the Planning division include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide ethical stewardship of Hutto’s built environment and unique character.
- Administer, interpret and enforce this code, and other plans, policies and rules affecting the city’s built and natural environment.
- Serve as a case manager for development requests.
- Prepare and update the city’s community, neighborhood and other applicable land use and development plans, Unified Development Code, and other planning policy and regulatory documents.
- Provide technical help about planning and land use issues to city staff and officials.
- Work with other local government agencies to promote good planning practice and cooperation in regional planning efforts, for the benefit of Hutto and its neighboring communities.
- Promote the benefits of sound land use planning to city residents.
- For detailed information on Comprehensive Planning in Hutto, please here..
Use the links in the left column to access planning applications, maps, long range plans and more.
For codes, ordinances, fees and submittal schedule, return to Development Services homepage.
Contact Planning firstname.lastname@example.org
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, TX 78634
Ph: (512) 759-3479
Fax: (512) 759-5962
Hours 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
Closed on Holidays