The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has answers to your questions about signal lights.
- Have you ever thought that a traffic signal light was needed at an intersection?
- Have you ever wondered who is responsible for determining if a signal was needed?
- Who would install it?
- Where should you go to ask for one?
- How much do they cost and who pays for them?
- Would a traffic signal be the best solution for a traffic problem or is there another solution that might be more effective?
Download their brochure for the information.