If a leak occurs in a water line between the meter and the house, in most cases it is the responsibility of the homeowner. Upon request, the Public Works Department will come out and evaluate the situation.
Contact Information
Issue  Contact 
Water line break or low pressure  (512) 759-4016
After hours (please leave a message) (512) 759-4016 
Water treatment   (512) 759-4016 
New water service or re-connection information  (512) 759-4055