The Utility Billing office provides bills and collects for all City utility services and contracted solid waste services. The office also processes requests for new and transferred service connections.
Requirements for Setting up New Services
PLEASE NOTE: April 20, 2017 the City updated the wording of Article 24.04 Water and Sewers, Section 24.04.039(b). To ensure the safety of city workers and provide consistency in service, after-hours connections requested Monday-Friday will be scheduled from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m., and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. After-hours connections requested on weekends or holidays will be completed between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
The City provides water, wastewater, garbage and recycling services to both residential and commercial accounts. Commercial accounts that require dumpsters and roll-off containers are responsible for contracting directly with area service providers.
For payment options, click here.
Applications, Forms, Information
- New Utilities Commercial Application
- New Utilities Residential Application (Please fill out the form, print it out and bring it to the Utility Billing Office.)
- Fire Hydrant Meter Request Form
- Residential Garbage Information
- Deposit Information
- Disconnect Utilities Form
- Disconnect Utilities Services Information
- Direct Debit Payment Form
- Auto Draft Credit Card Form
- Billing information
- Recycling Opportunities and FAQ's
- Payment Options
- Other Utility Providers
- Cancel Direct Debit Form
Hutto, TX 78634
Ph: (512) 759-4055
Fax: (512) 846-2653
Hours 9 am - 5 pm Monday
8 am - 5 pm Tuesday - Friday
Excluding City Holidays