Are you looking to get involved in city government? The City of Hutto is accepting applications for Boards and Commissions and this is your chance to get involved in how your City grows!
We have open seats on a variety of different boards.
- Open seats on the Library Advisory Board, Zoning Board of Adjustment, Historic Preservation Commission, Building & Standards Commission and the Ethics Review Commission, Parks Advisory Board, Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Boards.
Candidates interested in the Economic Development Corporation do not have to live in the city limits but must live in Williamson County. It is preferred that candidates interested in the Historic Preservation Commission have experience in architecture, real estate, archaeology or are current members of the Hutto Chamber of Commerce.
The City of Hutto reviews the Boards and Commissions each year.
Regular annual appointments are done in June of each year and then appointments are done as needed as vacancies become open.
All applicants must meet residency requirements and be registered voters in the City of Hutto. To verify if your address is inside the city limits of Hutto, please visit our City of Hutto boundaries map.
To verify if you are a registered voter in the City of Hutto please visit the Williamson County Elections website.
The City Council is currently accepting applications for the annual appointments listed below.
Interested parties need to complete the appropriate board and commission application and submit it to the City Secretary before the application deadline.
Please contact the City Secretary by email or phone at (512) 759-4839 with questions or to obtain an application if you are unable to download it from the link below.
- City of Hutto, Texas Boards, Commissions, and Committees Application
- A master list of all boards and commissions may be found here.
Boards and Commissions Responsibilities
View the responsibilities for the boards and commissions:
View meeting times and minutes for the following boards and commissions and Task Forces:
- Building and Standards Commission
- Community Development Corporation
- Ethics Review Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Library Advisory Board
- Parks Advisory Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Boards
- Communications Task Forces