The Zoning Board of Adjustments shall:
- Hear and decide an appeal that alleges error in an order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an administrative official in the enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance
- Hear and decide special exceptions to the terms of the Zoning Ordinance
- Authorize, in special cases, variance from the terms of the Zoning Ordinance if the variance is not contrary to the public interest and, due to special conditions, a literal enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance would result in unnecessary hardship, and so that the spirit of the Zoning Ordinance is observed and substantial justice is done
- Hear and decides other matters, as authorized by the Zoning Ordinance
- As needed
- City Council Chambers at 500 W. Live Oak St.
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
The Zoning Board of Adjustment is comprised of five members appointed by the City Council who serve two-year terms. Members must be registered voters of the City and have resided in the City for 12 months.
|Bryan Dempsey||June 30, 2020|
|Thomas McGowan||June 30, 2021|
|David Meyer||June 30, 2022|
|Wendell Teltow||June 30, 2020|
|Vacant||June 30, 2021|
|Maureen Rooker||June 30, 2022|
|Vacant||JUne 30, 2022|
|Send Application to:
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, TX 78634
Ph: (512) 759-4839
Fx: (512) 846-2653