There are a variety of different ways to donate to the City of Hutto. You can donate to the Parks and Recreation Department, Public Library and Downtown by a number of different sponsorships.
By sponsoring one of the many Downtown Hutto events, you can support fellow Hutto residents and local business while encouraging others to come out and join in the fun of the Sunset Block Party Bash, Red, Whites, & Brews, Spring-a-Palooza, and the Downtown Holiday Fair, as well as other family-friendly events throughout the year.
Some Downtown events have additional sponsorship levels, such as entertainment and cuisine sponsorships.
The following events offer sponsorship opportunities:
- Downtown Christmas Fair - All sponsorship levels are available for this event.
- Treats on East Street - All sponsorship levels are available for this event.
- Santa Claus Crawl - All sponsorship levels are available for this event.
- Spring-a-Palooza - All sponsorship levels are available for this event.
- Reds, Whites & Brews- All sponsorship levels are available for this event. Additional sponsorships are available. See below!
- Sunset Block Party Bash Events- All sponsorship levels are available for this event. Additional sponsorships are available. See below!
Parks and Recreation
The Hutto Parks and Recreation Department offers youth and adult sports leagues, summer and seasonal camps for kids, walking groups and other activities for families of all types and ages. Sponsorships help ensure we are able to go above and beyond our expectations during our activities and ease the cost for all families participating.
The following Parks and Recreation special events offer sponsorship opportunities:
- Easter Egg Hunt (March or April)
- 4th of July (July)
- Get Outdoors Hutto (September)
- Treats on East St. (October)
- Arbor Day (November)
- Christmas Tree Lighting (December)
Hutto Public Library
Are you interested in sponsoring a library program, fixture or item? Join the Friends of the Hutto Public Library in supporting your local library by sponsoring programs and raising funds to support new library services and technologies while working to maintain and enhance Hutto’s quality library.
Who are the Friends of the Hutto Public Library?
The Friends of the Hutto Public Library is an independent non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that supports the city-funded library but is not part of the government. They have an independent board of directors, with a member of the library staff serving as an ex-officio member.
Sponsorship levels are available in increments to fit any budget and help to enhance library services, reduce the costs the City incurs, and benefits your family and community as a whole. Through the FOTHPL, your sponsorship is eligible for a program tax deduction.
To find out more information, visit the Hutto Public Library sponsorship page.