_location-markerReport a Problem/Request Action
City staff and citizens are partners in community. If you see a problem, please report it to the most appropriate department using the Citizen Action Forms to the left, and we will take action as appropriate. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to serving you better!

We also have a New Public Service Request Tool that also allows citizens to drop a pin on a map and let City staff know about specific services needed, whether it's for animal control, non-emergent public safety, streets and drainage.