The City of Hutto is a great place to live and raise a family. The City offers four community parks and a Splash Pad. Additionally, it has recently purchased the Pollard Property to connect to the Williamson County Regional Park System.
In 2014, a new 25,000 square foot YMCA was completed, providing a fitness center and state-of-the-art facility for family, community events and programs that focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Like all Ys, the Hutto Family YMCA is open to both members and non-members and has something for all ages to enjoy. For additional information on the Hutto Family YMCA as well as its programs and events, please contact our Member Services Desk at (512) 846-2360.
Downtown Co-Op District
Downtown Hutto is a historic step back into history with a new twist. Residents and visitors alike enjoy eating and shopping in Olde Towne.
On Wednesdays from May to October, the City hosts a Farmers Market at 208 East Street. Vendors offer a variety of seasonal produce, plants, honey, baked goods, jams and jellies, salsa, wine, grass-fed beef, gourmet sauces, pasta, eggs, artisan bread, art, woodworking, jewelry, handcrafted items and more. Educational sessions, demos, and live music are also featured on a monthly basis.
The City also hosts seasonal events, including a Spring-A-Palooza, Treats on Park Street, Santa Claus Crawl, Christmas Tree Lighting, and the Downtown Christmas Fair. The Chamber of Commerce hosts a Crawfish Festival each Spring and an Olde Time Days celebration in Downtown Hutto each October.
The City has exciting plans to develop Downtown even further with the mixed-use residential, retail, business development at the Co-Op — construction of the new City Hall as the anchor tenant of the new City center began serving residents on April 1, 2019.KOKEFEst
KOKE FM and the city of Hutto are proud to present KOKEFest, a celebration of Texas Red Dirt music! KOKEFest 2018.
We hope you'll join us in 2019 for what is sure to an amazing annual event!!
Other nearby entertainment/recreation venues include:
- Dell Diamond (Home of the Round Rock Express)—Triple-A Texas Rangers Minor League Team
- Typhoon Texas - A 25-acre water park in Pflugerville
- Cedar Park Center—Home of the Texas Stars (NHL Dallas Stars affiliate) and the Austin Toros (NBA Development Team)
- Circuit of the Americas—Home of America’s only F1 Track
- Nearby Austin is known as the “Live Music Capital of the World”
- University of Texas -- Who doesn't love UT athletics?
- LBJ Presidential Library
- ACL Music Festival
- Texas State Capitol
- South by Southwest—largest music festival of its kind in the world
- Texas State History Museum
- Lady Bird Lake
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Barton Springs Pool
- Congress Avenue Bridge/Austin Bats