The Carmel Creek development contains 68.6 acres of prime commercial land for sale within a 466 acre, mixed-use project in the City of Hutto, Texas, one of the fastest-growing suburbs of Austin. This project allows for a variety of commercial uses, including retail, office and commercial development.
Carmel Creek features curved streets, trees, an amenity center and trail systems to connect the commercial portions of the project with the single and multi-family sections to the south. All these touches combine to provide a livable, affordable mixed-use development close to the heart of Hutto.
- Construction of Carl Stern Boulevard is complete providing east/west travel from FM 685/Chris Kelley to SH 130 toll road
- Dedicated park land running north to south through the project and Brushy Creek on the southern boundary
- Hutto High School and Nadine Johnson Elementary School are located immediately across FM 685/Chris Kelley from the property
- Located in the heart of Hutto, Texas at the southwest corner of U.S. Highway 79 and FM 685/Chris Kelley intersection
- Multi family development of 310 units is under construction
- Nearby retail includes: Lowe's, Home Depot, Walgreens, Chili's and McDonalds
- Retail pads and anchor sites available (up to 40 acres)
- Single family portions of the development to the south of the commercial land will contact more than 700 lots
- 35,000 cars travel on Highway 79 every day
- Average household income: $93,371
- Home ownership: 87%
- Home value: $250,000 to $400,000
- Population within 15 miles: 581,027
- Single Family New Residential
- North of U.S. 79: 89% increase predicted
- South of U.S. 79: 45% increase predicted
View our interactive map to view additional sites and gather more information.