Current Library Services
Library card renewals in-person, over the phone, or via email.
Returns can be made to the outside book drop, located in front the library's parking lot or in the library during regular library hours.
- Computer use by appointment - click here for a time
- Printer/Copier/Scanner available
- Study room use by appointment - click here for a time
- Meeting rooms temporarily closed
- In-person programs temporarily suspended
- Fax services temporarily unavailable
Curbside Library Service available these hours:
Tuesday: 5 - 6pm
Thursday: 10 - 11am
Patrons can place up to 5 items on reserve per card, and pick-up through Curbside. Reserves can be made through the online catalog. Call 512-759-4008 when you are in a designated curbside spot to pick up your items.
Interlibrary Loan Service
The Interlibrary Loan Service is still available. Patrons with a Hutto Public Library card can borrow books through this database from other libraries. Visit the Texas Group Catalog online at any time.
All donations temporarily not accepted.