Please read the following before using the online payment system to pay a Municipal Court citation fee. Not all violations can be paid online.
Effective Oct. 18, 2021, Hutto customers who choose the convenience of paying by credit or debit card will take on part of the City's expense. You can avoid the card company's 2% fee by submitting a money order or cashier’s check to the City.
Online Payment Terms
When paying a citation fee from the City of Hutto online, you understand the following:
- You are entering a plea of No Contest or Guilty and have waived your right to a trial.
- Not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in Court or payment must be made with a Municipal Court Clerk as additional paperwork may be required.
- Upon receipt of your No Contest or Guilty plea and your online payment, a finding of guilt will be entered against you, resulting in a final conviction and judgment.
- If any portion of court costs or fines are paid on the 31st day after the judgment, the defendant shall pay an additional $15 per violation as required pursuant to Sec. 51.921, Government Code. In accordance with this statutory requirement, if the Time Payment Fee was not assessed at the time of payment, you will be notified in writing.
- If you are paying an active arrest warrant, the warrant will be lifted when the paid violation has been processed. If there is a flag on your driver's license through the Failure to Pay/Appear program with DPS, you will not be able to renew your license for 3 to 5 business days from the date your payment has been processed with the court. Please print you receipt and keep it with you at all times.
- When paying a parking violation online, you are taking ownership of the violations, therefore a finding of guilt with a final conviction and judgment will be entered against you.
You may not pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- Minor charged with a violation involving tobacco or alcohol
- Posting a Cash Bond
- Requesting a dismissal
- Requesting a Driver's Safety Course or deferred disposition
- Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
Submitting an Online Payment
When entering your citation information on the website, please enter the citation exactly how it is printed on your citation; for example,
There is no guarantee that this online payment application will show all of your violations. If you are unable to locate your violation, please contact the Municipal Court Clerk's office for further information at 512-759-1011.
I have read the terms and I agree, submit a payment on Municipal Online Payments.