Hutto Police Training Center
Most of the courses are at no charge unless otherwise noted. To register for a course please complete this Registration Form (DOCX) and email Hutto Police Training Center.
Training Center Rules
- Students will be on time or early, the class will begin on time with the Pledge of Allegiance
- Business casual attire is required unless otherwise specified, absolutely no blue jeans, shorts, or t-shirts.
- Students will show respect to the instructor and will not talk amongst each other while the instructor is speaking, students will also respect their fellow classmates.
- All drink containers must have a lid, please be considerate with the noise of opening food packaging while the instructor is speaking.
- Cell phones will be silenced, texting or emailing while the instructor is speaking is discouraged and any calls that must be taken should be taken outside.
- There is a designated smoking area in the back parking lot of the police department, please ask an agency representative to direct you there should you want to smoke.
Click here to view our NEW AND IMPROVED Training Calendar.