- Utility Billing
The Hutto Utility Billing Office processes billing for water, sewer and garbage services; collects payment for all services; and processes requests for new and transferred service connections for both Residential and Commercial addresses. (The exception is trash services for commercial accounts; contact Al Clawson Disposal which will bill and setup trash services for all commercial accounts.)
CONNECTION / DISCONNECTION:
- To avoid a delay in setting up or disconnecting services, it is important that all required documentation is provided at the time it is requested. Click on Residential or Commercial to see all necessary documentation required. Due to the high volume of requests establishing or disconnecting services may take two or three business days.
- To disconnect utility services, our office requires a disconnect request form to be completed and submitted with a copy of ID.
- All requests for connection or disconnection of services may be submitted by email, faxed 24/7 days a week, or submitted in person during normal business hours.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for a service request initiation. Service requests received after 4 pm Monday through Friday, excluding City holidays, will be processed the following business day. Services can be activated Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm , excluding City holidays.
DIRECT DEBIT (AUTO-DRAFT) PAYMENTS:
- Utility customers are encouraged to sign up for direct debit (auto-draft) payments from your checking account, to avoid convenience fees charged by credit card companies.
- Click here to sign up online. Like all of the helpful, interactive features on our website, you'll need to take one minute to sign up for website access--which is quick and easy to do.
- Or you may manually fill out the PDF form below and submit it in-person or by email.