Utility Billing

The utility billing office processes billing for water, sewer and garbage services, collects payment for all services and processes request for new and transferred service connections for both Residential and Commercial addresses. With the exception of trash services for commercial accounts contact Al Clawson Disposal for trash services. Al Clawson Disposal will bill and setup trash services for all commercial accounts.

To disconnect utility services, our office requires a disconnect request form to be completed and submitted with a copy of ID.

All request for connection or disconnect of services may be submitted by email, fax 24/7 days a week or in person during normal business hours. 

Please allow 1 to 2 business days for a service request initiation. Service requests received after 4 pm Monday through Friday, excluding city holidays, will be processed the following business day. Services can be activated Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm , excluding city holidays.  

Applications & Forms