Connect & Disconnect Services


The City of Hutto provides water, wastewater, garbage, and recycling services to both Residential and Non-Residential/Commercial addresses within the city limits of Hutto. Commercial accounts that require trash services are responsible for contracting Al Clawson Disposal directly.

Residential Wastewater, Garbage & Recycling Services

For those in Lakeside Estates, Park at Brushy Creek and Riverwalk Subdivisions, we provide wastewater, garbage, and recycling services only. Water is provided by Manville Water. You may reach Manville Water at 888-856-2488.

For those in Hutto Park, Hutto Highlands, Mustang Creek, and Emory Crossing  Subdivisions, Jonah Water SU.D. provides your water, wastewater, garbage, and recycling services. You can reach Jonah Water at 512-759-1286.

Additional Information

Service should be requested and information received at least two business days prior to service start date. If the water service is currently off, it is the responsibility of the resident to make sure that all water sources inside or outside of the home are off at the time the water is turned on. If the water meter shows that a water source is on, it will be turned off to avoid any flooding.

The City of Hutto is not responsible for any damage caused by flooding due to the negligence of the resident.