Disconnect Utility Services Information 

n order to discontinue water, sewer and/or garbage services you are required to complete the Request for Disconnection Form (PDF) and return the completed form to the Utility Billing office.

Disconnection Guidelines

  • Utilities services can only be disconnected on business days and only by the account holder.
  • In order to discontinue the garbage service, the trash and recycling containers need to be available for pick-up on the date you request service to be disconnected.
  • If the trash/recycling containers are full, please set by curbside. If the trash/recycling containers are empty, please set in front of home or in front of garage.
  • Please be advised if the water service is with Manville W.S.C. in order to complete the disconnection request for sewer and garbage services, a copy of Manville W.S.C. Service Termination Form that is submitted to Manville WSC. must be submitted with City of Disconnection Request Form, without a copy, services will not be disconnected. (This is a requirement only for service addresses that are serviced water from Manville WSC)