The City of Hutto is accepting applications for Boards and Commissions and this is your chance to get involved in how your City grows!
Open Seats on Boards, Commissions, Task Forces
as of March 1, 2023
- Accessibility Task Force
- Building and Standards Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Parks Advisory Board
- Diversity & Inclusion Commission
- Emergency Preparedness Task Force
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board Number 1
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Ethics Review Commission
All applicants must meet residency requirements and be registered voters in the City of Hutto. However, it is not a requirement to be a registered voter for the Diversity and Inclusion Commission.
To verify if your address is inside the city limits of Hutto, please visit our City of Hutto boundaries map.
Return all applications to Angela Lewis at the City Secretary's Office, located at Hutto City Hall 500 W. Live Oak Street. .