- 7:00 pm
- 4th Wednesday of the month - As needed
- City Hall Council Chambers
500 W Live Oak Street
Hutto, TX 78634
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Historic Preservation Commission is comprised of five members appointed by City Council who serve staggered two-year terms. Mayor Pro Tem Peter Gordon is City Council Liaison.
- Curtis Orton - Term Expires: June 30, 2025
- DeAnne Worley - Chair -Term Expires: June 30, 2025
- Robert Lykins - Term Expires: June 30, 2024
- Jon Stephenson- Term Expires: June 30, 2024
- Norman Delay - Term Expires: June 30, 2023
- Alexis Ortiz - Term Expires: June 30, 2025
Apply for a Seat
Visit our Apply for a Board Position page for more information on becoming a member.