The Library Advisory Board makes recommendations to the City Council concerning planning, development, and operation of the City Library. The Board sets policies, rules and regulation relating to the administration of the public library system, its facilities, and programs. In addition, they assist in preparing grants for the Library.
- 6:00 pm
- Meets quarterly
- Executive Conference Room, 2nd Floor
500 W Live Oak Street
Hutto, TX 78634
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Library Advisory Board is comprised of seven members appointed by the City Council who serve staggered three-year terms.
- Tara Chappell, Chair - Term Expires: June 30, 2025
- Nelida Ortiz, Vice Chair - Term Expires: June 30, 2025
- Susanne Caufield- Term expires: June 30, 2024
- Robin Bell - Term Expires: June 30, 2025
- Marcus Coleman - Term Expires: June 30, 2023
- Bruce Anderson- Term Expires: June 30, 2024
Apply for a Seat
Visit our Apply for a Board Position page for more information on becoming a member.