- City Council
- Outside Agency Funding
Outside Agency Funding
The Hutto City Council may provide funding to outside agencies and organizations that provide core services for the citizens of Hutto. The amount of funding received by each agency depends upon Council direction and the availability of funds. The City Council may fund up to 1.0% of the estimated General Fund revenues during the budget process. Click here for the full application and details on Outside Agency Funding (OAF).
- Friday, June 3: Application posted to City website and publicity begins
- Monday, June 27: Unite Us "Lunch & Learn" and OAF Workshop from 12 to 1 pm, open to any interested non-profits applying for funding - click here to register
- Friday, July 8: Application deadline at 5 pm
- Tuesday, July 12: Committee of Council members and staff meet to begin reviewing applications
- Tuesday, July 19: Committee final review
- Thursday, August 18: Committee presents recommendations to City Council, for possible action and approval
- Early October: Award agreements are sent out after October 1, and funds are distributed at a later date
- Review all funding criteria and documentation requirements prior to completing the application.
- Complete application.
- Compile required attachments, as listed. If unable to provide any of the required attachments, a narrative must be provided as to why the attachment(s) cannot be submitted.
- Submit two (2) copies of the funding application and two sets of attachments.
- One copy should be submitted unbound and unstapled.
- The second copy should be an electronic version of the application and all supporting documents.
Completed application packets should be submitted no later than 5 pm Friday, July 8, directed to: City of Hutto, Attention: Kristi Robich, 500 W. Live Oak St., Hutto, TX 78634. Questions? Please contact Kristi at 512-759-4059 or [email protected]