October 10, 2023
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, TX 78634
Domestic Violence Prevention Awareness and Education
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
To honor Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Hutto Public Library has invited Hutto Police Department Victim Assistance Coordinator Khila Coleman and local non-profit Hope Alliance to the Library for a special program.
What to expect:
• Engaging Speakers: Our guest speakers will discuss information and resources for victims of domestic violence.
• Safe Space: The meeting will be held at the Hutto Public Library and will not be streamed or recorded.
• Light Refreshments: Coffee, tea, and water will be provided.
• Gain Valuable Knowledge: Expand your understanding of domestic violence by learning what to look for and what resources are available for those in need.
• Everyone is Welcome: The seminar is appropriate for teenagers and adults seeking to learn more.
• Move Forward: The presentation will include how to heal and live a fullfilling life after experiencing domestic violence.
What you learn on this night could save a life.