Additional Questions

If you are a contractor working in the Right of Way (ROW) or the Public Utility Easement (PUE), fill out the Contractor application. Otherwise, this application process does not apply to your company. A Right-Of-Way inspector may request to show any active right-of-way permits, if required.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I send the application when it is completed?
2. What is a Public Service Provider?
3. Do we fill out both the Provider application and the Contractor application?
4. If I am a contractor working inside a new or existing home, do I need to fill out the contractor application and get registered?
5. What is the Hutto City Hall address?
6. What is the registration fee?
7. When is payment due?
8. My company only delivers material to the job site, do I need to register?
9. Additional Questions