The Co-Op District, a new master planned mixed-use lifestyle development, is a unique entertainment destination. Situated on 35 acres adjacent to historic Downtown Hutto, the development integrates Hutto's past with its future. The renovated cotton gin building and original cotton silos add to the historic aesthetic of the site.
Plans for the Co-Op District include over 700,000 square feet of new development with direct access to US Highway 79. Anchored by a nearly 40,000 square feet city hall and library, the site also includes open piazzas, event space, a retention pond and water features to make visiting a true pleasure. This entertainment district is being developed as a public-private partnership between the City of Hutto and MA Partners, with a $5 million infrastructure investment by the city and $100 million in private investment.
The City of Hutto and the Austin Firm, MA Partners, formed a private/public partnership to bring this one of a kind destination to the region. Substantial property and sales tax revenue will be earned from the development as well as proposed amenities.
- 600,00 square feet of unmet retail demand
- $8.6 billion total purchasing power
- Ranked #1 Local City for Young Couples
- Ranked #7 Fastest Growing City in America
- Average household income: $93,371
- Home ownership: 87%
- Home Value: $250,000 to 400,000
- Population within 15 miles: 581, 027
- Single Family New Residential
- North of US 79 - 89% increase predicted
- South of US 79 - 45% increased predicted
Visit our GIS page for an interactive map of available sites.