Contractor Licensing
Who must be registered with the City of Hutto?
  • Plumbing Contractors
  • Electrical Contractors
  • Mechanical Contractors
  • Landscape Irrigators
  • Backflow Testers
*All Plumbing, Electrical, and Mechanical contractors shall be licensed by the State of Texas.

*All general contractors and subcontractors shall be required to have an updated registration form on file with the Building Inspection Department. This registration is free of charge.