Current Library Services:
- The library's collection is accessible through Curbside Pick-Up. Patrons can place up to 5 items on reserve per card, and pick-up through Curbside. Reserves can be made through the online catalog. Call (512)759-4008 when you are in a designated curbside spot to pick up your items.
- Operating Hours and Curbside Pick-Up Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 11am - 2pm & 3pm - 6pm
- Returns can be made to the outside book drop, located in front the library's parking lot.
- All in-person services are temporarily suspended until further notice. This includes the public computers and printer, and new library cards.
- Digital access cards, to check-out e-books and e-audio books only, can be issued. E-mail the library card application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library card renewals can be done via e-mail or over the phone. Verify address and contact information.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (512)759-4008
- The library is currently not accepting donations at this time.
- The Interlibrary Loan Service is still available
- In-person programs are temporarily suspended.
- The library meeting rooms, and study rooms, are temporarily closed for use.
- VITA free tax preparation will not be taking place at the Hutto Public Library this year. Please visit their website for location and more information about their services.
- 2020 tax forms (1040 forms and booklets) are available. They will be outside on a table during operating hours.
Click here to browse the online catalog, log in and renew your items, and place holds.
Virtual Read Along with Officer Jolly
On Saturday, February 6th at 11 AM, the community is invited to a virtual read-along with Georgetown PD Community Engagement Officer, Delta Jolly, of her children's book, “Officer Jolly Earns Her Badge”. Guests will be able to read along with Officer Jolly and hear about her life as a local police officer and hero! Families who register will be able to pick up a fun, interactive activity packet which will include stickers, crayons, coloring pages, and workbook pages that coincide with Officer Jolly’s story. Join us and register for this free virtual event
Presented by The Georgetown Cultural Citizen Memorial Association, Black Families of Hutto, The Lone Star (TX) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, and The Williamson Museum.TexShare Databases for Educational Research, Learning 80 Languages, Preparing for the Citizenship and More!
Click here after you obtain the Username and Password from the library to access 24/7 free online resources.
Download Overdrive eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and eNewspapers
Click here to download free eBooks, eMagazines, and eNewspapers to your mobile device or computer 24/7 through Overdrive with your Hutto Public Library card and password.
International Children's eBooks
Click Here to access the International Children's Digital Library (I.C.D.L.) 24/7 for multicultural and multilingual books.
Texas Talking Book Program
Click Here for access to FREE library services and a large collection of reading materials for Texans with temporary or permanent blindness, visual disabilities (i.e. glaucoma), physical disabilities, or reading disabilities (i.e. dyslexia). Services are provided by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
Click here to visit the Texas Group Catalog 24/7. Patrons with a Hutto Public Library card can borrow books through this database from other libraries.
Click here to visit the MedLine Plus database 24/7 provided by the National Library of Medicine.
Texas Law Help
Click here to access Texas free legal forms, law, pro bono help, and resources 24/7.
Library Manager Jessica McCart
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, TX 78634
Hours of Operation:
Monday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. & 3 - 7 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 - 5 p.m.
Thursday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. & 3 - 7 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 - 5 p.m.