- The library's collection is accessible through a Grab-and Go basis. Patrons can come into the library to browse the collection, and check-out materials. There is a limit of 30 minutes per visit.
- Operating Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: Noon - 3pm & 4pm - 7pm
- Protective face coverings are required for anybody entering the building.
- We still have designated curbside hours as follows:
- Tuesday: 11am - 12pm
- Friday: 9am - 10am
- Items can be placed on reserved through the catalog and picked-up inside the library, or during curbside hours.
- Computer and printer use available for 30 minute sessions by appointment (click link above)
- New library cards can be issued, and must be done so 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Library card renewals must be done in person.
- The library is currently not accepting donations at this time.
- The Interlibrary Loan Service and the TexShare program are back open.
- In-person programs are temporarily suspended.
- The library meeting rooms, and study rooms, are temporarily closed for use.
Click here to browse the online catalog, log in and renew your items, and place holds.
TexShare Databases for Educational Research, Learning 80 Languages, Preparing for the Citizenship and More!
Click here after you obtain the Username and Password from the library to access 24/7 free online resources.
Download Overdrive eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and eNewspapers
Click here to download free eBooks, eMagazines, and eNewspapers to your mobile device or computer 24/7 through Overdrive with your Hutto Public Library card and password.
Download Overdrive Youth eBooks and eAudiobooks
Click Here to access the downloadable children and teen collection 24/7 from Overdrive with your Hutto Public Library card and password.
International Children's eBooks
Click Here to access the International Children's Digital Library (I.C.D.L.) 24/7 for multicultural and multilingual books.
Texas Talking Book Program
Click Here for access to FREE library services and a large collection of reading materials for Texans with temporary or permanent blindness, visual disabilities (i.e. glaucoma), physical disabilities, or reading disabilities (i.e. dyslexia). Services are provided by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
Click here to visit the Texas Group Catalog 24/7. Patrons with a Hutto Public Library card can borrow books through this database from other libraries.
Click here to visit the MedLine Plus database 24/7 provided by the National Library of Medicine.
Texas Law Help
Click here to access Texas free legal forms, law, pro bono help, and resources 24/7.
Library Manager Jessica McCart
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, TX 78634
Hours of Operation:
Monday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 - 5 p.m.
Tuesday Noon - 3 p.m. & 4 - 7 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 - 5 p.m.
Thursday Noon - 3 p.m. & 4 - 7 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 - 5 p.m.