Current Status of Library Services during Covid-19 Pandemic:
- The library's collection is accessible through a Grab-and Go basis. Patrons can come into the library to browse the collection, and check-out materials. There is a limit of 30 minutes per visit.
- Operating Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: Noon - 3pm & 4pm - 7pm
- Protective face coverings are required for anybody entering the building.
- We still have designated curbside hours as follows:
- Tuesday: 11am - 12pm
- Friday: 9am - 10am
- Items can be placed on reserved through the catalog and picked-up inside the library, or during curbside hours.
- Computer and printer use available for 30 minute sessions by appointment (click link above)
- New library cards can be issued, and must be done so 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Library card renewals must be done in person.
- The library is currently not accepting donations at this time.
- The Interlibrary Loan Service and the TexShare program are back open.
- In-person programs are temporarily suspended.
- The library meeting rooms, and study rooms, are temporarily closed for use.
Search the online catalog.
Check out our virtual books displays and find reading inspiration
Search upcoming library events.
For a list of all the available online resources at the Hutto Public Library, visit the eResources page.
|Hours of Operation||Contact Information|
|Monday - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday - 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.Friday - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday - 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
The Hutto Public Library is located inside Hutto City Hall at:
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, Texas 78634