City of Hutto
The City of Hutto only maintains major arterials that are not maintained by the Home Owner Association.

Property Owners
Property owners are responsible for mowing private property to the edge of roadways or curb lines, as well as keep curb lines clear of debris and weeds.

Home Owners Associations
HOA's are responsible for mowing ditchlines and rights-of-way for their subdivisions. Please contact your HOA to find out exactly which public areas they are responsible for maintaining.

Williamson County Maintenance
Contact Williamson County at (512) 930-4300 for maintenance to the following areas:

  • The Heights of Deer Field
  • Rivers Crossing
  • Tradesmen Park
  • Along county roads

Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT) maintains areas along state highways and farm to market roads.
For any maintenance east of FM 685, call the Taylor TXDOT office at (512) 365-5254, and for any maintenance west of FM 685, call the Georgetown office at (512) 930-4700.

Click here to view a map of what areas local, county, and state agencies/organizations maintain.