Street Lights and Signs

Missing or Damaged Street Signs
Please report missing or damaged street signs and damaged streets (for example: a pothole) to the Public Works department at (512) 759-4016 or submit an online service request

Street Light Outages
Street light outages can be reported directly to Oncor. Please get both seven-digit numbers on the pole and the closest address of the pole to ensure timely repairs. It takes 10 to 15 days for a TXU repair.

If you would prefer to report a street light outage by phone, you can call Oncor directly at (888) 313-4747.

Maintaining Street Lights
The City maintains only the streetlights on East Street and Farley Street. All other street lights are maintained by Oncor.

Traffic Signals
All traffic signals in Hutto are maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT). To report problems with traffic signals, please contact TXDOT-traffic signal division at (512) 974-0883.