In order to discontinue water, sewer and/or garbage services complete the Request for Disconnection Form. The form may be emailed, faxed or submitted in person Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (excluding city holidays).
- Utilities services can only be disconnected on the account holder. A copy of ID/drivers License must be submitted with the form.
- Services will be scheduled to be disconnected Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (excluding city holidays).
- All request may take up to two business days to process.
- In order to discontinue the garbage service, the trash and recycling containers need to be available for pick-up on the date you request service to be disconnected.
- If the trash/recycling containers are full, please set by curbside. If the trash/recycling containers are empty, please set in front of home or in front of garage.
- If the service address has water service with Manville Water Supply a completed copy of Manville W.S.C service termination form must be submitted with the request in order for services to be discontinued. Without the Manville Service Termination Form, services will not be discontinued.
City of Hutto Utility Billing
500 W. Live Oak St. Hutto TX. 78634
PH: 512-759-4055 FAX 512-846-2653