Our full spectrum of payment options are below.
Pay Online 24 hours 7 days a week, with credit / debit cards, Visa, Master card, American Express, and Discover.
- Option 1: Quick Pay (no login required) - You will need your account number and last payment amount each time for this option.
- Option 2: Login to Account Management to access account detail. You will be required to register with account number, last payment amount and email address for first time only.
- Contact Utility Billing Office if you need assistance at 512.759.4055
Payment by phone 1-866-285-9354 through the Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) system will allow you to make a payment and get real time account information 24 hours / 7 days a week. You will need the 9 digit account number that is located on top right hand corner of your billing statement. For your safety and ours, customer service representatives will not accept credit card payments over the phone.
Payment Drop Box (Blue)
Available 24/7 box is located in the City Hall parking lot. Checks, or money orders must include account number, name, address or payment stub to ensure proper credit to account. Payment drop box is emptied once a day at 8:00 am during normal business days. Do not pay with cash in payment drop box.
Checks or Money Orders only! NO CASH! Make Money Orders and Checks payable to the City of Hutto please include name, address, account number or payment stub on checks and money orders to ensure proper credit. Allow 5 to 7 business days for payment to arrive in our office by mail. If payment arrives after due date it will incur a late penalty or can result in disconnection of services.
City of Hutto
Attn: Utility Billing
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, Texas 78634
Auto Draft Options
Want to save time? Have your monthly bill automatically debited from your checking account or credit card.
- Option 1: BANK DRAFT complete Direct Debit Form and return to our office in person, by fax (512.846.2653) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a voided check, and a copy of ID. Auto payment will be scheduled on due date.
- Option 2: Register or log into online payments at www.huttotx.gov for auto draft with credit card only, enrolling on auto pay online it is recommended auto payment to be made 5 business days before due date. and two days after the bill date. If payment is scheduled after due date it will incur a late penalty and if left unpaid it will result in disconnection of services. If payment is scheduled before the bill date the balance will be zero and will not auto draft is there is no balance due. For more information on bill dates and due dates look at a current billing statement or contact our office.
To Cancel Direct Debit Please Submit- Cancel Direct Debit Form
Payments can be made in person with a credit/debit card, cash, money order, or check at:
(Click on the address below for a map)
500 W. Live Oak St. Hutto, Texas 78634
City of Hutto Utility Billing Office
500 W. Live Oak St. Hutto TX. 78634
PH: 512-759-4055 FAX 512-846-2653