The Capital Improvements Advisory Committee was created as an advisory body for City Council in support of the Water and Wastewater Impact Fee Update. Responsibilities of the Capital Improvements Advisory Committee include:
- Advise and assist the political subdivision in adopting land use assumptions
- Review the capital improvements plan and file written comments
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of the capital improvements plan
- File semiannual reports with respect to the progress of the capital improvements plan and report to the political subdivision any perceived inequities in implementing the plan or imposing the impact fee
- Advise the political subdivision of the need to update or revise the land use assumptions, capital improvements plan, and impact fee
- Meetings as needed
- 7:00 PM
- Hutto City Council Chambers at 500 W. Live Oak St.
The Capital Improvements Advisory Committee is comprised of eight members appointed by City Council.