Are you looking to get involved in city government? The City of Hutto is accepting applications for Boards and Commissions and this is your chance to get involved in how your City grows!
There are open seats on the following boards, commissions, task forces:
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Building and Standards Commission
- ADA/Electronic and Information Resource Task Force
- Economic Development Corporation (MUST live within the city limits of Hutto)
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone (TIRZ) Board No. 1
All applicants must meet residency requirements and be registered voters* in the City of Hutto. To verify if your address is inside the city limits of Hutto, please visit our City of Hutto boundaries map.
*it is not a requirement to be a registered voter for the Diversity and Inclusion Commission.
Boards and Commissions Responsibilities
View the responsibilities for the boards and commissions:
Return all applications to:
Holly Nagy, TRMC
500 W. Live Oak
Hutto, TX 78634