- 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of every month. Special-called meetings as needed.
- City Council Chambers
- 500 W. Live Oak St.
- Open to the general public
- Meeting Agendas, Council Packets, Minutes and Videos of Council Meetings
- Submit a public comment form
- Updated policy on yielding time to other commenters
Your City Council
The Hutto City Council is composed of the Mayor and six other Council members. The Mayor and all Council members are elected from the City at large and each Council member occupies a position on the City Council. The positions are numbered 1 through 6 consecutively. The Mayor and the City Council members are elected to serve three-year terms.
Mike Snyder, Mayor - Email
Robin Sutton, Council Place 1 - Email
Dan Thornton, Council Place 2- Email
Mandi Villarreal Salvo, Council Place 3 - Email
Peter Gordon, Council Place 4 - Email
Patti Martinez, Council Place 5 - Email
Tanner Rose, Council Place 6- Email