NOTICE: Mayor Doug Gaul announced a local disaster declaration, activating the City of Hutto’s emergency management plan in response to a steady increase in the number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in Williamson County. As part of the declaration, all business, including not-for-profit entities, must implement a health and safety policy to include mandatory face coverings.
The full news story is here. The declaration may be found here.
- 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of every month. Special-called meetings as needed.
- City Council Chambers
- 500 W. Live Oak St.
- Open to the general public
- Meeting Agendas, Council Packets, Minutes and Videos of Council Meetings
- Submit a public comment form
- Updated policy on yielding time to other commenters
City Council Meetings
The Hutto City Council conducts regularly scheduled meetings on the First and Third Thursdays of each month.
Your City Council
The Hutto City Council is composed of the Mayor and six other Council members. The Mayor and all Council members are elected from the City at large and each Council member occupies a position on the City Council. The positions are numbered 1 through 6 consecutively. The Mayor and the City Council members are elected to serve three-year terms.