Reporting Missing or Damaged  Street Signs

Please report missing or damaged street signs and damaged streets (for example: a pothole) to the Public Works department at (512) 759-4016 or submit an online service request.

Street Light Outages
Street light outages can be reported directly to Oncor. Please get both seven-digit numbers on the pole and the closest address of the pole to ensure timely repairs. It takes 10 to 15 days for a TXU repair. 

If you would prefer to report a street light outage by phone, you can call Oncor directly at (888) 313-4747.

Maintaining Street Lights
The City does not maintain the street lights except for the ones on East St. and Farley St. All other street lights are maintained by Oncor.

Traffic Signals
All traffic signals in Hutto are maintained by TXDOT. To report problems with traffic signals, please contact TXDOT-traffic signal division at (512) 974-0883.