Hutto City Hall operating with reduced staffing through end of August
HUTTO, Texas (July 6, 2020) – To protect the health and safety of residents and employees, beginning Tuesday, July 7, 2020, Hutto City Hall will be operating with reduced staff until August 28 (subject to change) as a part of the City's effort to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Residents and visitors are strongly encouraged to conduct business by email or phone at 512-759-4033.
Hutto Public Library
- Closed to all in-person services.
- Curbside service is still available.
- For more information, please visit https://www.huttotx.gov/departments/library/
- For other questions, please contact the Library at 512-759-4008.
- For specific questions, please call the Municipal Court at 512-759-1011 or email email@example.com.
- For information on paying court fees or fines online, please visit https://www.huttotx.gov/departments/municipal_court/online_payments.php
- To pay court fee or fine, please visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/huttotx/utilities
- To pay a utility bill by check, please use the drop box in the City Hall parking lot.
- For more information payment options, please visit https://www.huttotx.gov/departments/utility_billing/index.php .
- To pay a utility bill online, please visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/huttotx.
- Please contact the City of Hutto Utility Billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-759-4055 if you are having difficulty paying your bill due to shutdowns caused by the effects of the novel coronavirus.
City of Hutto Inspection and Permitting
- All permit inspections in occupied residences are suspended.
- Outdoor inspections will still be performed.
- Emergency situations and commercial permits will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Please note, this does not suspend the need for permitting and inspection overall.
- We appreciate your understanding. For questions, please contact the City of Hutto Building Department at 512-846-2640.
For more information on the City of Hutto’s COVID-19 response, please visit our website at to: www.huttotx.gov/government/covid-19-info.php