Hutto City Hall reopened on May 3. However, the Hutto Public Library (located inside City Hall, at 500 W. Live Oak St.) will remain in curbside mode until reopening publicly on Monday, June 7.
Hutto staff have been preparing to reopen since Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted all state-imposed COVID-19 operating limits last month.
“After a challenging year surviving a global pandemic, we are turning the corner to better days,” said Stacy Schmitt, assistant to the city manager/PIO. “We are excited to welcome visitors back to Hutto City Hall and can’t wait to serve more of our community members in person.”
Below are specific updates on particular services. Residents and other community members who want to stay informed of future updates are encouraged to sign up for the “Hey Hutto!” e-newsletter, which is emailed twice monthly.
Hutto Public Library –
- The Library will reopen Monday, June 7, including material check-in/out, computer use, and library card applications.
- Curbside (table-side) service is available until and after the Library reopens.
- For Library hours and more information, please visit huttotx.gov/library or contact the Library at 512-759-4008.
Municipal Court -
- The Municipal Court will reopen May 3 as part of City Hall reopening, however court appearances will continue to be VIRTUAL unless an in-person appearance is requested in advance.
- For other Court questions, please call 512-759-1011 or email email@example.com.
- For information on paying court fees or fines online, please visit https://www.huttotx.gov/departments/municipal_court/online_payments.php
Utility Billing –
- Residents may continue to use the drop box in the City Hall parking lot for utility payments.
- For more information on utility services, including payment options, please visit https://www.huttotx.gov/departments/utility_billing/index.php or call Utility Billing at 512-759-4055.
Parks and Recreation - City of Hutto park facilities continue to be open to the public, including playgrounds, bathrooms, and pavilions—which are available to rent. However, the Glenwood Splash Pad remains closed until further notice.